ETW x My Envy Box was one of it’s kind! I received the April Beauty Box with a total of 5 amazing products. Like most others, I love products that are totally herbal. Moreover, having an extremely sensitive skin I always get tangled in the selection game. The products I received in My Envy Box were very well selected for a head-to-toe fix.
1. Tvakh- Glow Booster Exfoliating Water
This product has ingredients like 5% Vit. C , Aqua, Orange Peel Extract, Aloe Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Glycolic acid, Tea Tree Oil, etc. These are ingredients which are always considered as a quick fix for acne and acne scars. Not only that, being a mild exfoliating water, it removes all the dead cells from your facial skin giving it an instant glow.
- It worked like magic on my skin and the few acne scars I had are also fading.
- A 100ml bottle retails for Rs 425/- and a 200ml bottle retails for Rs 525/-
- Smells divine.
- You can also buy this from TWAKH
- 4.5 out of 5 stars
2. Ruby’s Organics- Lipstick
I recieved the lip shade Brick which is basically a beautiful red colour. The lipstick has a semi-matte finish and carries the benefits of a lip balm. After wearing it for about 5hrs, it didnot dry out my lips. The active ingredients used in this product are mango butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, castor oil, almond oil, etc which are famous for it’s anti-oxidant and softening properties.
- Shades available- Burgundy, Apricot, Brick.
- Stays for 5hrs.
- Rich colour and semi-matte finish
- Retails for Rs 990 (3.7 gms)
- 4 out of 5 stars
3. Kronokare- Body Lotion
For ETW x My Envy Box, I recieved the Kronokare Carribean Ginger Fabulous Fix Body Lotion. The active ingredients in this bottle were Ginger Essential Oil and Lemon Essential Oil. Both these ingredients are miraculous! The former soothes burns, clear blemishes and acne, treat acne scars and has anti ageing benefits. While the latter, rejuvenates tired looking skin, clear blemishes and acne, exfoliate dead skin, etc. I had a complete skincare fix with this one in my kitty!
- Works effectively on the skin.
- 30ml retails for Rs 90/- and 500ml retails for Rs 1095/-
- Shop at KRONOKARE
- 5 out of 5 stars.
4. Organic Mill- Foot Soak
This one is my favourite product amongst all the 5 I recieved in my April Beauty Box. Fashion blogging is a very tedious job and require loads of roaming around all the time! Wonder why? Shoots, location hunting, events, meetings- you name it. Basically, we are always on our toes, like literally. Thus, what could have been a better fix than a Peppermint Foot Soak. Everytime you soak your feet, it quickly cools and refreshes tired feet.
- 10% off on any product on a one time purchase at ORGANICMILL. Use code MEB10 for an offer that is valid till 30th June.
- 100gms retails for Rs 250/-
- 100% natural.
- 4 out of 5 stars.
5. Kinetics- Nail Polish
This nail polish has 4 shades in total- All-nighter, Goldy, Rich&Chick, SplatterIt!
- These are range that looks gel and has a HD 3D brush.
- Lasts upto 10days.
- Does not require UV/LED light.
- 15ml retails for Rs 475/-
- 4 out of 5 stars.
I can easily conclude saying that ETW x My Envy Box (April Beauty Box) was a very beneficial collaboration for me. It provided me with products that did wonders for my skin from head to toe. So, if you loved the review do try out the products by subscribing to MY ENVY BOX.